Many factories in Vietnam are working in traditional ways: record keeping (paper), inventory tracking, analyze resource and information slowly, leading to all delays and errors.
How to improve productivity in traditional factories and meet these requirements:
• Locate and arrange items quickly in warehouse.
• Check inventory periodically by one click
• Analyze inventory data to make decision instantly
• Detect, categorize, arrange,… items automatically in warehouse.
• Creating device, chip, sensor, module to track each item/package in warehouse with identification technologies (RFID, UHF, UWB, iBeacon,…). This method is wireless reading, scanning, and searching that creates fast way to inventory and find objects in stock.
• Big Data is utilized to save and synchronize all information in the overall activity of the system.
• All in one on the system: import, export, report, inventory,...
• The entire operation of the warehouse will be digitized and stored on cloud computing.
• Warehouse operations, production orders, inventory, procurement proposal will be quickly manipulated through a software system.
• Customers can track the order status directly on the system and the information is monitored between partners.